The purpose of the FMRF is to collect funds from industry sources to be used in the support of funding consumer research benefiting the entire floriculture industry.
The Floral Marketing Research Fund (FMRF) was established in 2008 by volunteers of the American Floral Endowment (AFE) Board of Trustees. In 2012, the FMRF received a $600,000 contribution from the Flower Promotion Organization (FPO). This funding has allowed AFE and the FMRF to continue marketing research efforts for the floral industry.
FMRF Board of Directors:
- President – Gabriel Becerra, Golden Flowers, Miami, FL
- Vice President – Dwight Larimer, DESIGN MASTER color tool, inc., Boulder, CO
- Treasurer/Secretary – Kristi Huffman, Multi Packagings Solutions, Lansing, MI
- Jim Daly, Floralife, Inc., Walterboro, SC
- Laura Shinall, Syndicate Sales, Inc., Kokomo, IN
- FMRF Executive Director – Debi Chedester, Alexandria, VA